Currently we are not accepting bookings for The Arkell Centre
Facilities for hire
There are five spaces that can be hired:
- The Main Hall on the ground floor, with capacity for 70 to 80 people.
- The first floor hall, with capacity for 65 to 70 people.
- A small upstairs room, with office space that can be used for interviews.
- The lobby that can be used for small meetings and exhibitions.
- A kitchen, with serving hatches into the main hall and the lobby
You may wish to book the whole building
The Centre is equipped with :
- Toilets and baby changing on both floors - accessible
- Storage space on ground and first floors
- Secure storage available for groups making regular use of the Centre.
- A projector and sound system in the Main Hall
- A small lift
- A landscaped external soft surface general communal and play area
- Two off-street disabled parking spaces and one regular parking space
- A cycle rack and parking space for a motor cycle
Opening hours and availability
The Centre is available from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. Monday to Saturday and 9.00 a.m. - 9.00 p.m. Sundays, throughout the year.
Please talk to us if you are interested in hiring a space for a single event or a programme of activities.